INVISALIGN TEETH STRAIGHTENING IS THE FIRST STEP TO A BEAUTIFUL SMILE
Invisalign is the most advanced digital orthodontics technology with that allows you to see the treatment simulation before the commencement of the treatment. It s a revolutionary aesthetic treatment that uses a series of clear, removable aligner technology to straighten teeth without braces.
WHAT MAKES A BEAUTIFUL SMILE?
- Symmetry of the teeth, particularly the front teeth
- How straight your teeth are
- Tooth proportion
- Colour of teeth – how well the witness balances the white of your eyes
- Embrasures – the small triangular spaces between the tips of teeth
- Gum line and gum health
- Shape, colour, fullness and symmetry of lips
- buccal corridor – the space noticed between the upper teeth and the corners of the mouth during smile
INVISALIGN SMILE SIMULATOR
The SmileView simulation tool uses powerful technology to provide you with a computer-generated simulation of how your smile might look like with straighter teeth.
Scan or Tap the QR code to get started
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
Once a consultation identifies Invisalign as a viable treatment, the process begins with digital molding. 3D digital imagery, photography, and x-rays generate an identical replica of your teeth and mouth. This data used to create your bespoke aligner trays at the Invisalign Laboratory.
These trays then work to adjust your teeth, carefully moving teeth according to your personalised treatment plan. This plan ensures that the correct teeth are adjusted at the correct times, consistent with the stages outlined in your plan.
If you’d like to pursue Invisalign, we offer a complimentary discussion with our Treatment Coordinator before you consult with Dr. Lin. This discussion allows a trained dental nurse to assess your misalignment issues and goals and suggest treatments to both you and the Dr ahead of your consultation. Our team can do these discussions over the phone, using Whatsapp, or in person at the practice.
DR DYLAN LIN
AUSTRALIA’S LEADING INVISALIGN AND SMIEL MAKEOVER EXPERT
Book a consultation with Dr. Dylan Lin today, and see how he can help you get that beautiful smile you deserve!
THE ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT
The Invisalign System has many advantages over traditional braces in
moving you to the best version of yourself.
- 4.5 million satisfied smiles and counting.
- World’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment.
- Precise, predictable and gradual teeth movement.
Fits Your Lifestyle
- Frees up your schedule with less visits to the clinic.
- The clear aligners are virtually invisible, meaning you can always smile confidently.
- Enjoy your favourite food anytime.
Better Oral Health
- You can brush and floss as usual for good oral health.
- Invisalign aligners are removable so you can clean them to maintain oral hygiene.
LET’S LOOK AT A CASE THAT IS RELEVANT TO YOU
Invisalign corrects Crowding, Spacing & Diastema closure, Protruding teeth, Cross-bites, Deep bites and overbites. It also works well when combined with Aesthetic Dentistry & Dental Implant.
Yes, Dr Dylan Lin believes in informed consent and every patient receives a full information before starting a procedure.
Yes, good oral health is most important prior to any cosmetic dentistry. We will check this prior to starting.
Invisalign is far more comfortable solution for our patients. It uses clear aligners not metal which are more comfortable and are removable when you eat so the teeth remain healthier with less decay. Also, most importantly you can see the result with digital technology before you start
We recommend a consultation to review your case and determine if you are a suitable candidate
Usually there are minimal of 4 in-practice visits to get set up for Invisalign with Dr Dylan Lin and they include;
- Visit 1- Check 3D simulation
- Visit 2- Fit of Invisalign
- Visit 3- Review/ whitening provision
- Visit 4- Finish Invisalign and retainers
An average Invisalign time is between 6-9 months.
Dr Dylan Lin will provide a guidance for your specific case
Usually every 1-2 weeks to gradually move your teeth to the desired position
Invisalign Aligners are worn 22 hours daily. You will remove for brushing teeth, drinking and eating foods. Drinking water is allowed with aligners.
A fixed retainer keeps your front teeth in the new position.
The removeable retainers keep the teeth and arch in the new shape.
Our ideal recommendation to have both a fixed and removeable to minimise the potential of relapse or teeth moving back to their old position.